Build a career in an exciting, in-demand profession
The median salary for a cybersecurity professional in the United States is estimated to be
In this program you will:
- Learn from experts in the industry as they take you through the fundamentals of cybersecurity in easy-to-understand terms.
- Enhance your knowledge and stay ahead of the curve with our engaging content on the latest in cybersecurity.
- Get up to speed with the latest tools and techniques in the cybersecurity industry with our informative classes.
Learn from Industry Experts and Seasoned Educators
On-demand technical coaching
Synchronous online classes
Interactive live coding lessons
Career insights and interview tips
Get ready for CompTIA
Free CompTIA and TryHackMe subscription
Professional Career Support
Big names hire Magnimind Academy grads.
Extended access to curricular contents
Career guidance with expert mentors
Resume and profile reviews
Affiliation with the global network of Magnimind
say it best
Listen to what our students have
to share about their educational
journey at Magnimind Academy.
Try our free live courses offered by experts
Get your hands on data!
Sign up for one of our upcoming mini boot camps->
Explore our core curriculum
Module-1: IT Fundamentals
- Computer Components
- Windows OS Fundamentals
- Windows Server Fundamentals
- Active Directory
- IAM and Policies
- Linux Fundamentals and Kali Linux Introduction
- Creating a Home Lab Environment
- Networking Concepts
- Network Operations
- Network Security
- Network Tools and Troubleshooting
Module-3: Cyber Attacks
- Planning and Scoping
- Information Gathering and Vulnerability Scanning
- Attacks and Exploits
- Reporting and Communication
- Attacks, threats, and Vulnerabilities
- Architecture and Design
- Operations and Incident Response
- Governance, Risk, and Compliance
Apply for the program
Fill out our online application form on our website. No prerequisite needed.
Expect a call from our program administrator
Our program administrator will contact you to set up a meeting with our technical team.
Interview with our technical team
Our technical team will ask you domain-specific questions to assess your data science knowledge. This will help us to make suggestions to maximize your benefit from the program.
Start the program – Ready to go
You will be assigned a user id to log in to our online learning platform. You will have access to course materials and the program schedule to begin your journey with us.
Price and payment options
for each module
for 4 modules
Cybersecurity Bootcamp start dates
Cybersecurity Bootcamp is a 24-week program. Students devote 15-20 hours a week to complete the bootcamp.
The next batch starts
Sep 18, 2023