Why you need to learn Python?
If you’re a regular reader or follower of programming and technology blog posts and news, you’ve probably noticed the rise of Python as lots of well-acclaimed developer communities like CodeAcademy and StackOverFlow have mentioned this as a major programming language. In the last few years, Python has become one of the most preferred languages for data scientists, developers, and software engineers because of its unmatched features. In this post, we’re going to discuss why obtaining a Python certification would help you take a big leap forward.
Key reasons to enroll for Python training
Here’re the most important reasons you should learn this high-level, general-purpose programming language.
- Use in data science: You’re probably aware of the fact that data science is being considered one of the most respected, prominent, and attractive career paths in the tech field these days. By completing a Python course you’ll be able to fuel your data science career as the language comes with a great number of frameworks and libraries such as NumPy, PyBrain, PyMySQL, SymPy etc that would make your job as a data science professional relatively easier.
- Use in artificial intelligence and machine learning: Similar to data science, Python is also being heavily used in machine learning as it helps to build algorithms utilizing statistics in order to enable computers to perform various actions. Some of the major Python modules that help in machine learning include Scikit-learn, Theano, Tensorflow, among others. With the help of libraries like Keras, you’ll be able to manage neural network experimentation as well.
- Simplicity: One of the biggest advantages of learning Python is its high simplicity. When you’re a beginner in coding and programming, generally you don’t want to begin with a language that comes with weird rules and tough syntax. Python isn’t only simple and readable, but it easier to setup as well as you don’t have to handle any compiler issues like C++ or classpath problems like Java. All you need to do is install Python and start exploring it.
- Robust community: Regardless of the language, a community always plays a highly crucial role when it comes to learning it. Python comes with a massive community that’ll always be there to lend you a helping hand whenever you get stuck with one or multiple issues. Today, you can easily find the solution of any of your Python related problems within minutes by doing a simple Google search.
- High prospect: As the language is growing steadily and is being adopted by a significant number of tech giants as their primary language, it makes lots of sense to obtain a Python certification in order to make your career future-proof. It’d not only make job-ready quickly but will accelerate the career growth as well.
Put simply, by completing a Python course you’ll never have to face a shortage of options to utilize your skills. And since a lot of tech giants rely on the language, you’ll always be in a position to make good money as a Python certification holder.
. . .
To learn more about python, click here and read our another article.
WHAT IS BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY AND HOW DOES IT WORK?21.10.2020
WHERE AND HOW CAN I USE THE CERTIFICATES I RECEIVED FROM MAGNIMIND ACADEMY?14.10.2020
WHAT PROBLEMS DO WE FACE AS A DATA SCIENTIST?07.10.2020
Why you need to learn Python?14.07.2020
Why do people see Data Science as part of the future?25.06.2020
What is generalization in machine learning?11.06.2020